Sunday, January 20, 2013

Frozen Lemon Raspberry White Chocolate Poppers

Lemon & Raspberry are a classic duo, but become even more delectable with mini white chocolate chips. I saw blueberries dipped in vanilla yogurt and then frozen into a dessert on Pinterest- I was inspired, but since I'm not a huge lover of blueberries I decided to come up with a yogurt-fruit creation of my own.

Recipe
Ingredients
Nestle Tollhouse white chocolate chips
1 Pint of raspberries, washed
1 tsp lemon juice
2 6oz containers of Chobani lemon greek yogurt

Instructions
1. Place one mini white chocolate chip in each raspberry
2. Combine lemon juice and lemon greek yogurt, stir until well mixed
3. Dip each raspberry/chocolate piece in yogurt mixture. You may need a toothpick to manipulate the raspberry to cover in full.
4. Drop covered raspberries onto a baking sheet
5. Freeze lemon-raspberry poppers for 30 minutes
6. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment